Top quality maintenance for you fleet.
Mobile Air Service was founded in 2010 and approved for work on commercial aircraft in 2012. We offer a wide range of skills to maintain your aircraft. Here at Mobile Air Service, we believe in the benefits of maintaining the machines you operate. The goals of Transport Canada is to ensure the public is offered a safe environment to travel. We have been approved to pursue this goal alongside Transport Canada.
We have experience in maintaining the Beechcraft King Air series aircraft including the 200, B200, 350 and 1900. We also have extensive knowledge on the Piper PA31 series aircraft, DHC 2, DHC 3, Cessna 100 series, Cessna 441, Lake Amphibian, Piper Cherokee and many other general aviation aircraft.
Transport Canada has entrusted Mobile Air Service with the following “Aircraft Category” ratings.
- Airbus Helicopters, AS350 series helicopters
- Beech 1900 series aeroplanes
- Beech King Air 300 series aeroplanes
- Bell 206 series helicopters
- Piston powered aeroplanes with a MTOW of 5700 kg and below
- Turbo-propeller powered aeroplanes with a MTOW of 5700 kg and below
Transport Canada has also entrusted Mobile Air Service with the following “Structure Category” rating.
- Sheet metal structures